How do I add a call to action button to my video?
In the mobile app
- You will add a call to action button after creating your video on the Share Video screen.
- If you’re creating a new call to action button, tap the “Add a New CTA” button.
- If you’ve saved previous call to action buttons you’ve created, you will also see an option to “Add a Saved CTA”.
- Either way, the “Add Call To Action Button” window will pop up.
- Under the “Select Saved” tab, you can select and delete saved CTA buttons
- Under the “+ Add New” tab, enter the text you would like to display on the CTA button
- Next, enter the link you would like the button to take the recipient to
- Below, you will see an optional box to check if you would like to save this CTA to use again in the future. You will be able to save up to 5 CTAs. Delete old CTAs in order to save new ones.
- Last, tap “Add CTA to Video Message” to save
- You’ll then see the CTA in gray on the Share Video screen with a green pencil and paper icon to edit if needed.
- When you share the video with the recipient, the CTA button will appear in both video messages sent via email and on the video player page.