Skip to main content
Senior Living: How do I add a call to action button to my video in the Web Recorder?
- After recording your video, on the Share Video screen, you will see a drop down menu for the “Call to Action (CTA) Button”.
- Select the drop down arrow
- You now have the option to select or delete a saved CTA or “+ Add New”.
- If you select “+ Add New”, enter the text you would like to display on the CTA button.
- Next, enter the link you would like the button to take the recipient to
- Below, you will see an optional box to check if you would like to save this CTA to use again in the future. You will be able to save up to 5 CTAs. Delete old CTAs in order to save new ones.
- When you share the video with the recipient, the CTA button will appear in both video messages sent via email and on the video player page.