Note: You must be a Corporate Admin to reset passwords for others.
- On your computer, open your internet browser and navigate to: go.oneday.com
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on the three lines in the top left-hand corner and select “admins” from the drop-down menu
- Select the user’s name and click “send password reset”
- A temporary passcode will be sent to the user’s email address associated with their account and will be available for 60 minutes after the request has been made
- Also, note that you can’t reset another user’s password via the mobile app; you must log in to the Partner Portal